For many, a home is the investment of a lifetime. Unfortunately, accidents occur when you least expect them, putting your hard-earned property in jeopardy. You never know when a storm or fire could break out, nor when a thief could break in and steal your cherished belongings. And although your possessions might be irreplaceable, a good household insurance policy can at least provide you with a financial and legal safety net in case the worst should happen.
Sherwin Insurance can provide you with a bespoke house and contents insurance policy to ensure that all of your most prized possessions are covered. Whether you own your home or live in rented property, we can create a single policy that meets your requirements without any unnecessary extras.
We offer a range of options for household insurance, including:
Comprehensive home insurance
- House and contents insurance, including cover for personal possessions while you are away from home
- Legal liability cover for the owner and occupier(s) of the home
High net worth / high value home insurance
- Specialist product for homes whose contents value exceeds £75,000
- Bespoke services – e.g. the insurer might visit you to advise you on contents value, security and general protection
- Usually worldwide cover on all contents
- Lower rates apply in respect of fine arts and antiques
We will work closely with you to create a package that includes everything you want to cover, all within a single policy. Whether you have just bought your first home or would like to find out how you could save money on your existing household insurance policy, we can help. So call Sherwin Insurance on 01332 372 387 to arrange an appointment, or use the tabs at the top of this page to request a quote or callback.
Find Out More
Contact a member of our experienced team today to discuss your insurance requirements.