Property Owners Insurance

Being a landlord carries a diverse set of risks. Sherwin Insurance will work closely with you to create a custom-made property owners insurance policy that will account for all these risks. At the same time we won’t include anything that you don’t need, ensuring the most suitable solution at the best available price.

We can arrange both commercial and residential insurance for a variety of landlords, from private individuals to letting companies. Whether you own a single property or a large portfolio of residential and commercial buildings, you can be assured of a professional, flexible and cost effective solution from our experienced team. We can also organise property insurance for those who let out buildings to third parties as well as those whose property is unoccupied.

What is included in property owners insurance?

  • Appropriate cover for the structure of the building against a wide variety of risks, including fire, storm, malicious damage, accidental damage and subsidence.
  • Protection against financial loss following damage to the buildings.
  • Loss of rental income, i.e. protection for your rental income in case the property should become uninhabitable as a result of insured damage.
  • Property owners liability, i.e. protection against claims from other people for injury / damage arising out of your ownership of the property.

Whether you would like a new property owners insurance policy or just want to find out how you could reduce your current spend, we can help. Contact Sherwin Insurance today on 01332 372 387 and we will guide you through the process. Alternatively, you can use the links further up this page to request a quote or callback.

Find Out More

Contact a member of our experienced team today to discuss your insurance requirements.