Property Owners

If you’re a landlord, you’ll know that there is a diverse set of risks that could arise when you least expect it. Each situation is different, which is why appropriate cover needs to be bespoke, custom-built for you, your property, and your needs. With specialised property owners insurance, you can rest assured that you’re not paying for cover you don’t need.

At Sherwin Insurance Services, we take the time to get to know you. We’ll understand who you are and what you do and whether your property is for commercial or residential use, we’ll then uncover risks unique to you. If your property is currently unoccupied, specialist insurance may be necessary. We have access to markets willing to underwrite specialist policies for unoccupied properties, some of which will grant wider cover that is often provided by mainstream insurers.

With property owners insurance tailored to you, trust that Sherwin Insurance Services can deliver on requirements to keep you protected whilst providing you with excellent support in the event of an incident.

Typical cover can include:

  • Building structure risks including fire, storm, malicious damage, accidental damage and subsidence.
  • Financial loss due to damage to the building(s).
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Loss of rental income
  • Unoccupied Property
Get a quote
Keys in door

Policy benefits

Loss of rent

Liability claims

Unoccupied property cover

Get in touch

    This form is not secure. Please do not disclose sensitive information.

    We endeavour to respond to all enquiries within two working days.

    Suggested Products